Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And the winner is . . .

Jennifer Liebeskind!

Over the weekend as part of my grand opening celebration I raffled an original giclée of one of my paintings. The catch to participate in the raffle was to sign up for my mailing list. Unfortunately of the 65 people who attended my opening, only about 10 entered the raffle. I realized after the fact, most of the people were already on my mailing list; I should have just asked people to enter the raffle without signing up for my mailing list. Ah, you live and learn!

Many congratulations to Jennifer who will be receiving #2/75 limited edition giclée of Stainless Steel Cooker of Eggs.


Stainless Steel Cooker of Eggs, 8" x 10", matted 12" x 16"
Limited Edition of 75

$79





jennie@traillworks.com
www.traillworks.com

No comments: