Saturday, May 10, 2008

Vintage Touch

The Easton Express Times, my hometown newspaper, just featured me in Friday's Enjoy Section headlining, Vintage Touch with Emerging Artist, Jennie Traill Schaeffer. Susan Kalan, the arts editor for the Express, recently started a Meet the Artist column in which she wrote about me. I had sent her a press release about a month ago and she suggested I send her specific info for the new column. In researching the format, I discovered Todd DeLuca's Meet the Artist feature from a couple of weeks ago. He and I went to school together and were in many art classes; it was exciting to see another Easton High School Alum working, might I add, successfully, as an artist. Unfortunately I couldn't locate any of his work online.

jennie@traillworks.com
www.traillworks.com

No comments: