Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Joel at almost 11 Months

photo ©2009, Rob Yaskovic from his blog, Yaskovic Wedding & Portrait

Though a bit of a deviation from my normal posts, I have to share some of the photos taken of my son this morning by local photographer, Rob Yaskovic. You can see some of the photos at Rob's blog, Yaskovic Wedding & Portrait. I cannot believe that in a month he will be a year old. He's an absolute joy and I'm so fortunate to share with you my purest artwork.

The shoot with Rob was so much fun. Not only is Rob a phenomenal photographer, he was great with Joel; had a lot of energy and kept Joel interested in the shoot. He is genuinely passionate about the work he does and the people he's working with. Though these are just the icing on the cake I am so thrilled with what he's posted so far.

No comments: