Just a friendly reminder of my benefit tomorrow night for the Kaleidoscope of Hope. Though billed as a gold buying party, you don't have to sell your gold to attend. During the evening I will have donation envelopes for you to directly contribute to a great organization doing wonderful things to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer. If you donate to KOH during the evening and want to purchase any of my artwork, I will reduce the price of the work by the amount you donate or by 40%, whichever is less. Visit www.traillworks.com for more information about the event.
Ovarian Cancer is difficult to detect as there are currently no early detection screenings for it. If you notice any of the following symptoms, please address them with your doctor. For more detailed information, visit Kaleidoscope of Hope.
- Discomfort in the abdominal/pelvic region
- Swelling of the stomach (abdomen)
- Continuous fatigue
- Unusual weight gain or loss, notably in the abdominal area
- Ongoing gastrointestinal complaints including nausea, indigestion and/or gas
- Frequent urination (in absence of an infection)
- Pain during intercourse
- Bleeding between periods or after menopause