Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love is in the Air and so are Wedding Cake Portraits

As Valentine's Day nears, I'm thinking a lot about love. My new little boy, Joel, has got me head over heels. Of course, I'm still madly in love with my husband, too. But, Joel has definitely changed my life and I am surprised to agree with everyone who tells you that you will fall in love with your baby like nothing ever before.

Let me share with you in the next few posts about all things having to do with love.


To start off, let me remind you about my Wedding Cake Portraits, a fantabulous way to preserve your wedding day and makes for a truly distinctive Valentine's Day gift.
Gift certificates are available for giving on February 14th.

And, now through the end of February, any booked Wedding Cake Portrait commission will receive a set of ten linen note cards featuring the completed wedding cake (a $29 value).

1 comment:

Christopher Elston Photography said...

Jennie, your cake paintings are really beautiful and unique! I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Chris
Christopher Elston Photography