Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Kitchen God's Artist


It finally hit newsstands this weekend! My profile in this month's issue of NJ Savvy Living is available now at New Jersey Borders, Barnes & Noble, King's & Wegman's through September 17th. Get your copy to read the full article in which George Anderson, editor in chief, dubbed me "The Kitchen God's Artist."

I was so pleased with the article and am thrilled to have been chosen for inclusion in such an exclusive publication. Thank you NJ Savvy Living for this GREAT opportunity!

SPECIAL OFFER* -
As a special thank you to my loyal readers, I'm offering special pricing now through September 17th when you bring in a copy of the NJ Savvy Living article to TraillWorks. TraillWorks is open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10 - 6pm, Friday 10 - 8pm, Saturday 10 - 5pm and Sunday 11 - 4pm or by appointment.

*
Offer valid through September 17th. Only one article may be redeemed per family and is good only on purchases of artwork and note cards in the gallery on a single day. May not be applied to lessons or previously scheduled commissions.

Email me with any questions.

No comments: