Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bravo Students

I am constantly blown away by the creativity, talent, and quality of the work done by my students. Since opening TraillWorks in April, I've taken on ten new students. I'd like to share with you their works, for many I will have to wait until they complete their work. Below are two recent works by two of my students who have been with me since I was teaching in my home.

André is one of my students who has been studying with me for over a year now and is leaving to start classes at William Paterson University for graphic design. I wish him all the best and hope that he'll be back in the fall.

Midnight, Oil on Canvas Panel, by André Pollard

Rachel has been taking classes with me for almost two years and continues to impress me. She's still in middle school, yet is very talented. I can't wait to see what she does in the future.

Bermudian Beauty, Watercolor on Board, by Rachel

No comments: