Monday, February 25, 2008

Web Site Updated


OPENING Saturday, March
1st | 4 - 7pm
I'm a FEATURED ARTIST - SCA&HC Gallery . . .

Go to the Current Events Page on traillworks.com to find out more.

My web site has not been updated for months and most of the site I still cannot update because I am web design deficient. As I've mentioned in the past, I'm working on a site design for my wedding cake portraits, or should I say my designer (Chaves Design) is working on it. So that has become a priority right now and due to my move to a studio space I will not be able to afford to update TraillWorks.com immediately.

But, in the meantime I've updated the events page (an only text page that I can update myself) with three exhibits opening in March. So go to Current Events on my site and find out where you can see all of my new work from my Peters Valley residency.

jennie@traillworks.com
http://www.traillworks.com

No comments: