Monday, December 31, 2007

GAWKER ARTIST!


Great news, I found out the day after Christmas that I was accepted as a GAWKER ARTIST. GAWKER is an online daily media publication focused on news and gossip from Manhattan.

What is a GAWKER ARTIST you might be thinking? Gawker uses the artwork of their artists in the title space where there might normally be an advertisement. It's a fresh way of supporting artists and creating a stimulating online publication.

If you want to check out my bio, go to www.gawker.com/artists. Gawker selects a few of its artists to be used throughout the web site. I don't know how they select who will be used or when they are used. I am awaiting to hear if they notify you of use of your artwork. Liz Dimmitt of Gumshoe, LLC curates GAWKER ARTISTS. Thank you Gawker!

No comments: