Monday, September 22, 2008

The Holidays are Coming!

I've had so many people already mention Christmas shopping in the past few weeks! Summer ends and planning for the holidays begins. For me it starts next week with the celebration of Rosh Hashanah with my husband's family and then Halloween, Thanksgiving, and everyone's birthday, anniversary, and all the Jewish / Christian holidays in December! To top it all off, I'm adding to the list with the impending birth of our first child on November 6th.

While the holidays may not be on the top of your minds, they're on mine. I'm due in 6 1/2 weeks so they are not so far off. With that in mind, if you are considering a Schaeffer original as a holiday gift, there are a few things to keep in mind:

  • Commissions contracted after October 1st will not be guaranteed delivery for Christmas. A card can always be made and given in lieu of the actual artwork.
  • TraillWorks will remain open during my delivery / postpartum period; hours may be adjusted. I will not be here but a few very able-bodied artists / writers will be using the space and gallery sitting. I will be available by email and will be back at TraillWorks as soon as I feel up to it. Keep up to date with changes and announcements regarding my delivery / return to TraillWorks on the blog.
  • Calendars will make it into your hands for Christmas - I will make sure of that.

No comments: